Terms & Conditions
The term 'creative' = James Leighton-Burns
- 50% pre-production deposit is required with the remainder 50% fee plus expenses is due once the files are submitted.
- Do not publish the low rez files.
- Imagery/content/film files must be paid for in full before publication.
- Extra time has a value and will be billed on the final invoice.
- Expenses created in pre-production and production time as the responsibility of the client not the creative.
- The brief/proposal/pre-production invoice become the binding contract once the first payment is made.
- All imagery/content/film created by the creative is copyright to the creative unless a full buy-out is paid in full by the client.
- The client must confirm before manipulating the supplied imagery/content/film from the creative.
- The client cannot sell the imagery/content/film supplied by the creative to a third party without permission.
- All late payments will have a 8% interest charge added daily.
- All brands, business's found using content by the creative without permission will be fined, the client will be contacted.
- James Leighton-Burns™ is a trade mark owned by James Leighton-Burns.
- James Leighton-Burns is VAT registered. 20% will be added to invoices and can be claimed back from HMRC.
- Services supplied by the client must be signed off first before shooting e.g. location, models, actors, voice over, wardrobe.
- A cancelation cost is owed at 25-50% the agreed day rate or fee, depending on the length of notice.
- Copyright law is binding for up to 80 years after submission of content or publication.
Further terms will be supplied by the acting agent of the commission